HIS IS BY FAR THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH! TO START, I WAS LIED TO ABOUT BEING ABLE TO CANCEL MY "ONE YEAR" CONTRACT WITH THEM.

FROM THE VERY BEGINNING THERE WAS PROBLEMS WITH MY ORDER, PROBLEMS WITH WHAT I ACTUALLY PURCHASED, A LACK OF FIELD SUPPORT, AND A GENERAL DISCONCERN FOR MY BUSINESS!

THE REPRESENTATIVE "WINSTON" IS NOT ABLE TO MAKE ANY DECISIONS ON HIS OWN... YET HE PROCLAIMS HIMSELF TO BE THE "ACCOUNT MANAGER AND SUPERVISOR"

I HAVE REQUESTED AT LEAST 10 DIFFERENT TIMES WITH WINSTON TO BE ABLE TO MOVE UP THE LADDER AND DISCUSS MY ACCOUNT CONCERNS WITH "WINSTON'S" SUPERVISOR AND ALL WINSTON HAS DONE IS LIE TO ME THAT I WILL BE CALLED BACK BY THEM, OR THAT THEY WILL CONTACT ME TOMORROW, OR WHATEVER EXCUSE HE FEELS WORKS AT THE TIME I REQUEST A HIGHER LEVEL SUPERVISORY CONTACT PERSON.

PLEASE BEWARE THAT ONCE THIS COMPANY GETS IT'S HOOKS INTO YOU, THEY WILL FORCE YOU TO KEEP PAYING ON A CONTRACT THAT WASN'T FULLY EXPLAINED...

Product or Service Mentioned: Alldata Customer Care.

Preferred solution: CANCEL BOGUS ONE YEAR CONTRACT!.

Comments

I hate to say it but you most likely didn't listen when there plan was explained to YOUtoo many times people assume or just think they can cancel. Moat likely YOU signed and it's your own fault for not understanding that it simply stated it was a contract.

I have a lot of experience with ALLDATA YES its a 1 year contract you said it "1 year" most people twist what the local rep said and because they simply couldn't remember the EXPLAINED TERMS in the beginning. Its easy to try and blame someone else for you own IGNORANCE in remembering what was explained. BLAME NO ONE ELSE BUT YOURSELF

#1620261

I agree with you My technician call them many times with issues and by the time they call back after a hours a times days we figure the problem After 5 months of service they said the scanner we received was outdated they upgraded but refuse to credit my account for 5 months

to A-Auto repair 01 #1628817

Way to vague ma'am "out dated"??? Most times from my experience a tech calls but ends up being too dam busy to answer phone and end up saying no one called.

I am sure it goes both ways. FIFO

Their system sucks and there's always troubleshooting. Best part is when we get this confused support tech trying to figure out the problem, we waste 30+ minutes of our paid time waiting for them to figure out the problem.

Within the 30 minutes, one of our employees get frustrated and Micky Mouse it and and hang up on the untrained tech. Useless and a waste of our time.